Домашнее задание 4б

1) Выучить названия профессий (a policeman, a gardener, a baker, a taxidriver, a farmer, a singer, a doctor, a teacher, a pilot, a postman)

2) Ex.1 Choose the right item.

1.      My brother skates/skate very well.

2.      We drinks/drink juice in the morning.

3.      The boy sings/sing a nice song.

4.      Our teacher reads/read us fairy tales.

5.      My parents watches/watch a TV in the evening.

6.      The children swims/swim in the river.

Ex.2. Допишите окончания глаголов (-s или -es) там, где это нужно.

1. Не go … to school by bus.

2. She like … milk.

3. My father watch … TV in the evening.

4. I play … tennis on Sundays.

5. My brother play … football quite well.

6. My sister sing … very well.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

2А домашнее задание на 22 сентября

2А Домашнее задание на 19 сентября